So much real life!
What I did
- Reimplemented neighboring cities
- They now work as "fake households" in "fake buildings" at the edge of the map
- This lets me reuse code for normal households and buildings
- Citizens could immediately start using them as workplaces and shopping locations and navigate there by car
- Lots of specialized code for neighboring cities could be removed
- Added imperfect knowledge to economic demand calculations
- Fixed some unrealistic bottlenecks
- Makes it easier to balance all kinds of economic parameters
What I will probably do next
- Continue balancing the economy
- Work on evolution of neighboring cities
Discussion on Reddit
Discussion on Simtropolis
Discussion on Something Awful
Want to be notified when there's development news? Subscribe to the Newsletter!
You can also follow @CityboundSim on Twitter
If you want, you can already show your support. Any amount is highly appreciated!
Bitcoin address: 1KQR42DR9UP7WGrS98fcTpkgYPYxqwMZeu
Dogecoin address: DPkZosjgtAFnbXtDgauUJnyiPacfr8SLbz