Release: Citybound 0.1.1 & 0.1.2
a.k.a. Road and Traffic Prototype
a.k.a. the result of one month of clean-up work
a.k.a. the first release made with automatic build tools, coincidentally on the day the build tools suffered a major outage
- Fixed: Self-intersecting roads not workng
- Fixed: Game only launching the first time on MacOS
- Fixed: Game not launching on older versions of MacOS
- Fixed: Panic when spawning cars without built roads (by
- Fixed: Panic when clicking/selecting built road
- Fixed: Plan result lost after mouse move
- Workarounded: Huge intersections hang the game
- Workarounded: Super-long roads hang the game
- Improved: Better overall performance
- Improved: UI for adding lanes
After the hotfix/version 0.1.2:
- Workaround-around: Grids and long roads not creating intersections
- Fixed: Weird behaviour when building a plan while still drawing a stroke
Instructions and downloads (NEW: v0.1.2)
What else happened & what's next
- Maybe even more than what you can see in the release today happened behind the scenes in January!
- I want to announce how we're going to proceed with feature development in February.
- I'm planning to create a video update about both
tomorrowvery soon, stay tuned!